
Haven't been on here for awhile, guess I am not very good at this blogging thing.
Jared and I are living on love quite literally. Yesterday we had to rummage through a gatorade can, where we keep our change, for some groceries. We we able to get thirteen dollars worth of groceries, which consisted of two gallons of milk, two loaves of bread, and some eggs. YAY! This is just to get us through this Thursday, when I get paid.
I finshed my CNA class the end of Janurary, and scared about financed and not being able to find a job, we were really blessed to find a job right away. I have been working for a Rehab and Nursing center here in Orem. It is a lot of hard work but still rewarding. I like the fast pass of it....makes the eight hours go by so much faster. I hate getting up at five every morning however, but hey whatever you gotta do though right?
Jared has been doing really well with school and track. Graduation is coming soon! YAY!
I am starting track again as well, it's been kicking my trash. The gymaastics every wednesday makes me sore for the rest of the week, but think it will really make a big difference. I am also going back to school this summer, to catch up credits for my NCAA eligiblity.
Anywho that's basically all that is going on with us. We are survivin on love...cheesy as that may sound. We are really happy, and it's been nice having someone to lean on during hard times.
No comments:
Post a Comment