Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blessings Through Trials

It has been awhile since our last post. That being said I am now in school once again and am once again in track too. I love being apart of a team again, and pole vaulting again, there is nothing in the world like pole vaulting.
About a month ago, I was on my way to the bus stop to pick Jared up from work. I went into the round about right next to the bus stop, and as I was in the round about another guy did not yield and hit the civic. Jared saw the whole thing, and it totaled the car. The car being to totaled ending up being such a blessing though, the car was breaking down slowly but surely anyway, and was only worth about three hundred dollars, however when the adjuster came they didn't see the engine and hear it, so we ended up get waaayyyy more than that. YAY!
We are now without a car, we walk and ride our bikes everywhere. We are getting lots of exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment